UNCF/Alliance Data Scholarship and Internship Program
"Alliance Data and its businesses share a single focus: to measurably change consumer behavior and grow business for our clients through data-driven loyalty and marketing solutions. Being a responsible corporate citizen is in our DNA, and it’s a point of pride for our associates. Our priorities — data, people, community, and the environment — guide all aspects of how we do business. At Corporate, we see the big picture for the entire Alliance Data family: ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent on the planet while making sure our stockholders revel in our success (have you seen our stock performance?).
We’ve got a lot of people counting on us, and we thrive on that. We are constantly raising the bar and moving forward. We work hard — but we play hard, too. We value bold, innovative thinking, and support each other whether we win or lose. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. It’s part of our DNA. Some people characterize Alliance Data as the “best company you’ve never heard of.” Best is right. Never heard of? We’re changing that!"
- * Scholarship up to $5,000 to cover unmet financial need for 2018-2019 academic year.
- * Participation in the UNCF Student Leadership Conference in Washington, DC before reporting to the summer 2018 internship site - expenses paid.
- * Professional career coaching
- * Summer stipend compensation and travel expenses to the UNCF Student Leadership Conference and to intern site.
- * Housing is provided for interns working in Columbus, OH location. For Plano, TX and Atlanta, GA offices, UNCF will assist interns to identify affordable housing options. Interns working in Plano, TX and Atlanta, GA are responsible for paying for housing.
All qualified participants of the UNCF/Alliance Data Scholarship and Internship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- * Be an under-represented minority college student enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university with preference given to students attending private or public historically black colleges and universities. (Students residing in/or attending school near Plano, TX and Atlanta, GA will be targeted and receive priority consideration for internships designated in those locations.)
- * Classified as sophomores (rising juniors) or juniors (rising seniors) at time of application
- * Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- * U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- * For internships in the Plano, TX location, students must major in Management Information Systems or Computer Science. For internships in the Atlanta, GA Epsilon location, students must major in Communications, Marketing or Advertising. For internships in the Columbus, OH Card Services location, students must major in Marketing or Computer Science.
- * Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") form.
Students will submit an online application for the program, complete with a letter of recommendation, a resume, one-page personal statement of career interest, and a current transcript.
Any questions, please email Crystal Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org