The Colgate-Palmolive Company in partnership with UNCF has established a Corporate Scholars Program providing scholarship and internship opportunities to African American students planning to pursue a career in supply chain management, engineering, or sales. The program selects interns to work at Colgate-Palmolive’s Commercial (Sales and Marketing) OR its Global Supply Chain Division.
The internship program includes:
- Participation in a 4-day professional development Student Leadership Conference (SLC) prior to the start of their internship. The conference will provide interns with the skills and knowledge to successfully complete an internship.
- 10-Week Summer internship at Colgate-Palmolive (Colgate-Palmolive has branches in select cities in the US)
- Interns will have the opportunity to showcase their presentation and research skills by participating in a capstone project.
- Relocation expense is provided
- Interns will also receive a scholarship at the beginning of the fall semester, following their summer internship, of up to $5000 (based on need).
Ideal candidates are driven, innovative critical thinkers with a positive attitude. Colgate Palmolive values an intern who is equally ready to contribute to the team and learn new skills. Candidates with strong data and statistical analysis skills strongly preferred.
Click below for the Colgate Interns Videos highlighting their experience
Commercial (Sales and Marketing) Interns| Majoring in Economics, Marketing Data Analytics, Business, Sales or Statistics
Supply Chain Management Interns | Majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial and/or Systems Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Grain Science, Feed Science, Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Business Analytics/Information Systems
Any questions or concerns, please email Tawanna.Lee@uncf.org