CVS Caremark has a commitment to widening the net of student scholars in business. As such, they have partnered with UNCF to create scholarships for students studying Business (and business related fields). Selected students will receive an up to $5,000 scholarship for the 2018-19 academic year.
-Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Pursing an undergraduate degree or planning an graduate/professional degree in business (finance, accounting, human resources, analytics, communications, math, healthcare management, marketing). Please use 2017 classification when applying (for example: if you are a currently a sophomore, please select sophomore and not junior).
- Business students MUST attend an accredited four year undergraduate or master's level program
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident
- Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration
If you have questions, please email Kenya Gray.